What I like about my diamond candle:
- The fragrance is noticeable, but not overwhelming. We burned the candle for about 4 hours last night, and in the last few hours if we went upstairs, and came back downstairs you noticed the room smelling more delicious each time.
- The candle is a good size. Even though we burned it for about 4 hours already, there is still a long way to go. We burned through only about a half inch of the wax.
- I love that the candles are all made with soybeans that are grown right in North Carolina, and that they use cotton wicks. They are definitely an environmentally friendly product.
- Of course, what woman wouldn't love finding a ring in their candle!
- Diamond Candles also come in a great jar, that can be reused in so many ways. They even have a pinterest board with ideas for reusing the vessels.
- They have a ton of great fragrances to choose from.
What I didn't like:
- When we first opened the candle the smell was a bit overwhelming, though after letting it burn the smell dissipated into a soft subtle fragrance.
Overall I think this is a great product. I love that it is being produced with the environment in mind, not only from the manufacturing process but to the end result, and how to use the jar once the candle is burned through as well.
These candles would make a great gift too! Just think of how you would love to receive a candle in the mail, only to realize it was jewelry as well!!
Win one for yourself:
Go check out diamond candles social media sites for more information on their product: Like them on Facebook, check out their You Tube Channel, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
Use the below form to submit your entries to the contest. I will leave the contest open for one week (closing at midnight on Tuesday 9/17) and the winner will be announced on Wednesday 9/18.a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are new to DBK, follow us for more great reviews, giveaways and awesome interiors. Good Luck, and Happy Shopping!