We focused on a few key features:
- Proper lighting in the bathroom for putting on makeup
- Shelving in the shower for shampoo, conditioner, etc., to be placed
- A quiet fan with light and good ventilation
- Not overwhelmingly green or blue as the previous bathroom was an explosion of blue. The great room and hallway are green
- An overall more clean and spacious feel
What do you think? Mission accomplished? Everyone has now used the bathroom, and they all love it. They particularly love the tile in the shower (with the ceiling-tile detail) and the vanity and sconces.
(All photos taken by Lindsay Perry)